Cleaning before joining in
Determined Hong Kong residents are very busy to have an ideal home, and when they come home, they are already quite exhausted and lack the stamina to take care of all types of small issues. All of your domestic arrangements will be handled by us, and you can rely on us to handle your cleaning needs as well. Or, as another one of our services, we want to completely clean and sterilize your home before you move into a new one. By assisting jobless women, single parent families, and giving work opportunities, we are dedicated to supporting the community. To ensure professional standards, we collaborate actively with the Government Employees Retraining Board (GERB) along with various organizations. Our center's goal is to take from our neighborhood while giving back to it.
There are eight benefits to using A-One Movers' pre-move cleaning service.
1) There is a refund option.
2) Response times to customer queries are promised to be one business day and two business days, respectively.
3) On-the-job training has been provided to every employee.
4) The entire team has a wealth of professional experience.
5) Labor insurance and third-party liability insurance have both been obtained by all employees.
6) A service supervisor is assigned to oversee each cleaning procedure.
7) We exclusively work with legitimate local residents.
8) Clients do not pay for transportation (with the exception of distant places).
Please schedule a weekend appointment in advance.
Information about cleaning services provided prior to the arrival of A-one Movers.
1. All windows, doors (under safe settings), iron gates, underground, tile surfaces in the kitchen and bathroom, zinc trays, exhaust fans, range hoods, cooking stoves, kitchen cabinets, shower curtains, bathtubs or bathtubs, wash basins, bathroom storage cabinets, and other furniture that needs to be cleaned will be cleaned beforehand .
2. Customers should disassemble ventilation fans, range hoods, and other items themselves; otherwise, personnel will not disassemble and clean them independently.
3. Only washing machines and refrigerators (both inside and out) are cleaned when it comes to kitchen equipment; other appliances like microwaves and ovens are not handled.
4. Only the housing and the dust screen of the air conditioner need to be cleaned. Customers are requested to take out the dust screens themselves if they don't want the personnel to do it for them.
5. Use only a dry towel to sweep the ceiling and walls (including any wallpaper); no detergent or water will be used.
6. Only the necessary amount of floor stains from concrete and hidden paint is cleansed.
7. It excludes cleaning of all lighting fixtures, including crystal lights and chandeliers.
8. The service does not cover pouring mud, floor waxing, aluminum windows, protective adhesive, protective paper, protective adhesive strips, protective adhesive hooks, or ripping off box or boards.
9. This service consists of all frequently used cleaning products and tools, such as vacuum cleaners, floor mops, wipes, and glass scrapers. Customers cannot insist that employees bring the required cleaning supplies; if necessary, customers may supply their own, but the Company is not liable for all ensuing consequences. Swipe, Tenner's Water, turpentine, green water, and other common cleaners are available. Customers must supply their own worker's ladder. Customers can temporarily borrow from their management office.
10. There must be two cleaners every service. Depending on the situation at work, the organization may hire more employees if necessary. Customers are not permitted to choose how many persons will be served.
11. Cleaning typically takes four hours, but no longer than eight (precise duration varies by unit).
12. Customers must mention at the time of booking if they want other furniture (such as closets, chairs, tables, lamps, or fake ceilings, etc.) to be cleaned, and there will be an additional fee.
13. A separate quotation is necessary if the unit is a village home with a rooftop or a floor space larger than 1,500 square feet.
14. Customers must pay a $300 deposit before the deadline after the service has been confirmed; deposits are non-refundable.
15. We reserve the right to deny the cleaning and keep the deposit if the unit is still being built or has leaks on the day of service.
16. Let us know in advance in case you have any particular requests.
Benefits of A-one Movers' Pre-Occupancy Cleaning Service.
1. Service time: Our service prices are determined based on floor area, and the cleaning job is not restricted to the time until it is completed; on the other hand, other businesses charge by the hour, and there is a possibility of additional fees or refusal to complete the cleaning of the entire area.
2. Service quality: In addition to unlimited time, the employees of the business will ask clients to agree with the results of cleaning before departing the unit, and if there are any problems, the unit will be cleaned further up until the customer is satisfied; in contrast, other companies bill by the number of hours, and the staff's performance will have a direct impact on the outcomes of cleaning!
Charge for A-one Movers Pre-occupation Cleaning Service (depending on floor space)
1. A building with an area of 500 square feet or less, starting at $950.
2. There is an extra cost of $1.50 per square foot for spaces larger than 500 square feet.
3. If a customer wants personnel to clean furniture such as closets, tables and chairs, light fixtures, or false ceilings, they must specify this during the appointment service. An extra price of $50- $300 will be applied according to the amount of furniture.
4. Any interior area larger than 1500 square feet, as well as duplex units, villas, village houses, and so on, must be priced separately.
A-One Removal Limited
FT10 2/F BLK C HONGKONG IND CTR 489-491 CASTLEPEAK ROAD CHEUNG SHA WAN KLN HK.
Copyright © 2019 A-One Movers. All rights reserved.